The Complete Original Series
Deluxe Edition DVD Set!
This deluxe edition boxed set contains every eerie episode of the original Gothic suspense series ‘Dark Shadows‘ (1966-1971) plus a wealth of bonus interviews with the stars and creative members that made the supernatural thriller a cult favorite and an enduring television classic.
NOTE: This Deluxe Edition (a second printing) is not serialized and does not include a signed postcard by Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins).
- 131 DVDs with all 1,225 Complete Episodes
- Commemorative large Coffin package
- Deluxe booklet with episode summaries & photographs
- Special Bloopers, Treasures & Behind The Scenes DVD s
- Over 120 Bonus Cast & Crew Video Interviews
- Other features include nickel hinges, white ribbon to hold the lid when open, matte and foil coating
- Box dimensions: (Coffin), 13 ½ L x 11 ¼ W (at widest) x 5 ¾ D.
- Shipping carton dimensions, 16.5″ x 8.5″ x 14″
- Weight Shipping carton with contents – 15.5lbs
With its alluring tales of Gothic mystery and supernatural intrigue, Dark Shadows became one of the most popular daytime series of all time. Since first airing on ABC-TV from 1966 to 1971, Dark Shadows has earned the reputation of being one of the most unusual and enduring programs in television history. The character of Barnabas Collins, a guilt-ridden, 175-year-old vampire, brought the show tremendous success.
Purchase Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series on DVD here!
50th Anniversary Collector’s Edition DVD
From 1966-1971, the spooky ABC-TV suspense series Dark Shadows thrilled an audience of 20 million viewers with a unique blend of Gothic romance and supernatural horror.
Dark Shadows became a pop culture phenomenon with the vulnerable vampire Barnabas Collins, a role made famous by Jonathan Frid and, later, by Johnny Depp in the motion picture remake.
This special 50th anniversary collection offers 38 complete TV episodes that are among the most popular in the history of Dark Shadows, serving as an ideal introduction to new fans as well as an enticing overview for longtime devotees.
Additionally, movie-length presentations of two of Dark Shadows‘ most popular stories are included. The Vampire Curse details how Angelique the witch caused Barnabas to become a creature of the night. The Haunting of Collinwood reveals how the children of Collinwood become possessed by the ghost of Quentin Collins.